Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) Meetings
The ICP is a statutory committee jointly formed between NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and the two local authorities, Shropshire Council and Telford and Wrekin Council. The ICP is responsible for producing an integrated care strategy on how to meet the health and wellbeing needs of our population.
Our next ICP meeting
Date: Monday 22 January 2024
Time: 2 pm
Location: Shrewsbury/Oswestry Room, Shirehall, Shrewsbury.
The provisional dates for the next meetings after this will be:
- April 2024 - informal (Telford) - Diabetes – Fiona Smith, Nick White ICB
- October 2024 - formal (Telford)
Asking a question
Members of the public may speak at the ICP meetings. The full rules governing this are outlined in the procedure rules, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Topics must be in the remit of the ICP.
- Members of the public who wish to speak must notify the ICB Director of Corporate Affairs, in writing, no later than the 8th working day before any meeting to: STW.GeneralEnquiries@nhs.net
- A maximum of three minutes is allocated to each speaker, which will be strictly adhered to.
- A maximum of three speakers will be permitted at any one meeting.
Last updated on January 22nd, 2024 at 10:10 am