Who is part of our ICS?
Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are partnerships of organisations that come together to plan and deliver joined up health and care services, and to improve the lives of people who live and work in their area. Our ICS spans two Places, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin.
NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin is the commissioning body within the ICS. It came into being as a statutory body on 1 July 2022 and took on the duties and responsibilities of the former NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Group.
Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin ICS includes the following healthcare providers:
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service Foundation Trust
- 51 GP practices across four Primary Care Networks.
There are also two local authorities within our ICS:
Last updated on September 30th, 2022 at 09:11 am